« Home | Babic makes the final cut » | Owen goal not enough » | ÍA Akranes goes top of the league » | Fenerbahçe sign Murat » | Bajevic Takes Over At Olympiakos » | Botafogo signs Estevez » | South American World Cup Qualifying Preview » | Late call-up for Kahlenberg » | Streller setback for Swiss » | European Friendly Matches Review » 

Wednesday, June 02, 2004 

Favalli signs for Inter

FC Internazionale announced yesterday afternoon the signing of Italian international Giuseppe Favalli on a free transfer from S.S. Lazio. The 32-year-old left-back has signed a two-year contract with the Nerazzurri.

"I made my Serie A debut at the San Siro when I was playing with Cremonese [US] in 1989," he said. "It's a wonderful stadium and I'm very happy because from now I will be able to play there more than twice every season. Inter are an ambitious side. It's a great challenge for me but I'm not scared, I look forward to it."

Favalli, a member of Italy's squad for UEFA EURO 2004™, has spent 12 seasons with Lazio since joining in 1992 from Cremonese. He played more than 400 matches with the Rome club, winning one Scudetto, the UEFA Cup Winners' Cup, the UEFA Super Cup and the Coppa Italia three times.

source: uefa.com.

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it kates playground blowjob

Post a Comment

Links

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates